Autumn has just begun and with the arrival of this new season, with only a couple of months left in the year, in most of us the idea of a change of look begins to resonate in our heads to look amazing in the coming festivities.
If you are a fan of reddish tones and you are thinking of making a slight change in the color of your hair, which is not too flashy, the following ideas on how to wear wine-colored hair are all you need to encourage you to give the next one. step.
1. Try a couple of highlights chunky
2. Or only dye half of your hair
3. Only the tips, respecting the color of your root
4. Dye strands spread throughout your hair
5. Add some wine highlights to your natural color
6. Match the shade with a couple of pink strands
7. Or one half pink and the other wine
8. You can create a gradient by combining colors
9. Pink and copper tones are better allies
10. And the best combination in dark hair
11. So be clear, the tone looks perfect
12. Or a darker and more discreet wine color
13. Under the sun’s rays it looks more vibrant
14. It is perfect both on white skin
15. As in brunettes
My name is Ava Paul, I’m a writer at World Stock Market. I’ve been working in the news industry for over 5 years now, and I love it! I’m originally from Toronto but have lived in many different places around the world including London, Rome and Washington D.C.