Cats are the masters of the internet and there is no one who can deny it. In fact, to verify it, the social media user Robb Hitt created the project Bodega Cats and he was surprised to see how quickly his idea grew. Almost a decade has passed since its first publication and now Bodega Cats is a real community, adding more than 674 thousand followers in Twitter, 351 thousand on Instagram and 53 thousand on Facebook.
With the passage of time, Bodega Cats managed to create its own brand and sell items related to kittens, or with their prints. However, the most popular theme on their platforms is the one that includes photos of michis proving that they are the bosses, they don’t care about the rules and they can take over any site. If you don’t believe it, just look at this gallery.
1. I’m not going to follow your rules, Karen
2. How is this not a bed?
3. Try it, come on, he wants to see you do it
4. And don’t come back if you don’t have change!
5. It would be a shame if you didn’t get your ice cream
6. Why don’t they let you sleep in this place?
7. Have a nice shopping … If you can
8. I already told you that we don’t sell it here!
9. Oh, but I’m not bothering anyone
10. Hot coffee with a touch of love
11. Don’t touch my favorite pasta, human
12. Karen, I told you to accommodate them well
13. Tell your mom that I no longer trust
14. But what a bad taste this has!
15. I watch you, I watch you and I analyze you
16. Customer service is my passion
17. I dare you to find the manager on duty