In this world there is nothing more painful than a food scam. Those betrayals hit the heart, the pocket, and the stomach. This may sound dramatic, but if you are a food lover, You will understand what we are talking about, because there is nothing worse than savoring a juicy and huge hamburger and receiving a piece of stale bread with half-cooked meat and without vegetables.
Unfortunately, this is very common and in large part due to misleading advertising, which the Reddit group r / Foodránsito has been in charge of unmasking by compiling the most common food scams in the world. Although their initiative seems like just fun (and to a large extent it is), this group hopes to contribute to society and raise awareness so that the next time they invest in fast food they read the fine print and do not get scammed.
1. Air sandwich, the worst scam
2. Nobody deserves this on their birthday
3. It reminds me so much of my ex
4. Packaging we see, content we do not know
5. And the filling?
6. I would never have imagined such a deception
7. Don’t mess with the tacos
8. Let’s hope someone has the other half
9. Maybe the cookies were sold separately.
10. Just what the nutritionist prescribed …
11. You don’t even want to see a movie
12. This was a top-notch hoax.
13. Is this a joke?
14. I admit, I expected better
15. Well, at least it has all the gummies
16. More packaging, less size
17. And I bought it just for the blueberries
18. Like when you ask for extra vegetables
19. It’s always the same with these cups