The absolute chaos prevails at the airport of Kabul, after its conquest Afghanistan by the Taliban.
In fact, as reported by APE-MPE, there is an increasing tendency in the reports of children disappearing in the panic that prevails in the area.
The Afghan TV network Ariana broadcast how A family from Kabul has taken care of a child who was missing and found trapped in the barbed wire that surrounds the airport complex.
Despite their efforts, have not been able to locate the child’s parents, says the family.
The boy, about 6 years old, said that his family went to the airport in an attempt to leave the country.
His father apparently fell in the middle of the crowd and the child has not seen any of his parents since.
Afghan journalists also report that many post photos of children missing at the airport.
The situation in Kabul has been chaotic for a week as thousands of people try to flee Afghanistan after the Taliban seized power last Sunday.
At least seven people were trampled to death
Many citizens trying to leave Afghanistan pay with their lives.
As announced by the United Kingdom Department of Defense, At least seven people have been trampled to death trying to enter Kabul airport.
“Conditions on the ground remain extremely difficult, but we are doing everything we can to manage the situation as safely as possible,” the statement said.
The efforts of soldiers and doctors are shocking
The images that emerge from them are incredible British soldiers try to pull the wounded into chaos and take them to doctors, who in turn check to see if they are alive.
Those who did not survive are covered with white sheets.
See the relevant Sky News report (WARNING hard images):
USA: Air carriers’ request for evacuation of citizens is being considered
The US government informed the country’s airlines that they may be ordered to help transport people who were rushed away from Afghanistan, said two officials in the Reuters news agency.
An official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said an “order alert” had been sent to the companies on Friday informing them that aircraft and their crews could be used, but added that no final decision had been made.
The plan was first revealed by The Wall Street Journal.
According to a US government official, civilian aircraft will not be ordered to enter Afghan airspace. Instead, they will probably pick up people who have been flown to US air bases in various locations, such as the Middle East or Germany.

Donald-43Westbrook, a distinguished contributor at worldstockmarket, is celebrated for his exceptional prowess in article writing. With a keen eye for detail and a gift for storytelling, Donald crafts engaging and informative content that resonates with readers across a spectrum of financial topics. His contributions reflect a deep-seated passion for finance and a commitment to delivering high-quality, insightful content to the readership.