The Board of Directors of Endeavor Greece is expanded with the election of three new members: Lamda Development, which participates as an institutional member and is represented by its CEO, Odysseas Athanassiou, Dean Dakolia, Co-Chief Investment Officer of Fortress Investment Group LLC and Alexandrou Makridis, President and CEO of Chrysafidis SA .. These important additions mark the next day of the organization, which has a presence in 40 countries and operates in Greece since 2012 with the aim of strengthening Greek business and promoting of the Greek ecosystem abroad.
Panagiotis Karabinis, CEO of Endeavor Greece said: “As we have all seen in recent months, the growth rates and dynamics of the Greek innovation ecosystem and the impact it can have on our economy and our lives are impressive. The coming years will be a great opportunity to create and support a great new generation of innovative Greek entrepreneurs, to join forces around the world and to become an internationally competitive destination for talent and investment. “This is the goal of Endeavor in Greece.”
Referring to the entry of the three new members in the Board. Mr. Karabinis added: “The organization has been working hard for 10 years to strengthen the innovation ecosystem of our country and today we are very happy that in this mission we have three new helpers, each with his own importance: The Under the leadership of Odysseas Athanasios, Lamda Development has undertaken the emblematic project in Elliniko, a landmark project that will change the image and quality of life of citizens in Athens and make Greece an attractive destination for investors and innovative business initiatives, Dean Dakolias, who apart from being the investment director of one of the strongest investment funds in the world, is also a great representative of the Greek Diaspora as well as Alexandros Makridis, one of the most active and important industrialists in our country “.
The three new members enter a Board of Directors of very important personalities of the Greek and international business scene, who together offer continuous support to young entrepreneurs and create opportunities to promote the ecosystem abroad.
Board of Directors Endeavor Greece
– Kostantza Sbokou-Konstantakopoulou, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Endeavor Greece, Managing Director of the Phāea Resorts group and Chief Architect at TEMES. SA
– Eftychios Vasilakis, CEO of Autohellas SA / Hertz & President of Aegean Airlines and Olympic Air
– Markos Veremis, Co-Founder and President of Upstream & Partner of BigPi Venture Capital
– Alexandros Makridis, President and CEO of the company “Chrysafidis SA”.
– Ioannis Martinos, CEO, The Signal Group
– Nikos Moraitakis, CEO of Workable
– Dean Dakolias, co-chief investment officer of the American fund Fortress Investment Group
– Ioanna Papadopoulou, President & CEO of E.I. PAPADOPOULOS SA
– Dimitris Papalexopoulos, Chairman of the Executive Committee of the TITAN Group
– Andreas Stavropoulos, Partner, Threshold Ventures
– Giannis Stasinopoulos, CEO, Viohalco SA
– Michalis D. Chandris, Consultant at the Chandris Group
– National Bank of Greece (represented by its CEO, Pavlos Mylonas)
– Lamda Development (from its representative, CEO Odysseas Athanassiou)