The Moscow Department of Transport and Road Infrastructure Development has announced the launch of a fundamentally new site for the Moscow metro.
The site has received a new design and new functions. The main highlight was the personal account with the ability to fully manage the Troika card on any device. The old website did not have a personal account for managing Troika.
Also on the site appeared:
- Section with answers to the most frequently asked questions;
- Online directory with information on transfers, exits and ground transportation;
- The list of services available at the stations: souvenirs, Live Communication stands, toilets, music and books in the metro, and more;
- On the site, you can leave a request to search for a lost item and see current excursions in the metro;
- A section with the rules of trade in the metro has been launched for partners;
- Chatbot “Alexandra”.
Deptrans plans to add a more convenient and understandable metro map, an extended station guide – it will contain a history, a diagram and a photo of all stations and infrastructure for passengers with limited mobility, as well as a section on all repairs, temporary changes, and the like.