Cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex Global announced on the closure of activities from December 4, 2023.
Additionally, the company statement said what will happen during the closure process:
- suspension of trade;
- Bittrex clients will not be able to withdraw assets in US dollars. To receive funds, they need to be converted into euros or crypto assets;
- The referral program has already been discontinued; users can receive rewards for transactions completed up to November 19, 2023 inclusive. They will be paid “in the coming days”;
- suspension of all promotions;
- users will not be able to send a deposit to the platform, as the funds may be irretrievably lost;
- withdrawal of funds. There is currently no deadline for clients to withdraw assets from Bittrex Global after trading closes on December 4, 2023. However, the manual recommends doing this as quickly as possible.
At the end of October 2023, Bittrex received court approval to wind down its operations in the United States.
I am an experienced journalist and writer with a career in the news industry. My focus is on covering Top News stories for World Stock Market, where I provide comprehensive analysis and commentary on markets around the world. I have expertise in writing both long-form articles and shorter pieces that deliver timely, relevant updates to readers.