Bob Saget’s Family Reveals Cause of Death for ‘Too Many’ Actor

Bob Saget, who was found dead in his hotel room in Orlando, Florida, last month, died of head trauma, according to a statement from his family.

“Authorities determined that Bob died of head trauma. They concluded that he accidentally hit the back of his head on something, didn’t think about it and went to sleep,” the statement said. “No drugs or alcohol were involved.”

The family added that they were “overwhelmed with the incredible outpouring of love from Bob’s fans, which has been a great comfort to us and for which we are forever grateful.”

“As we continue to cry together, we ask everyone to remember the love and laughter that Bob brought into this world and the lessons he taught us: to be kind to everyone, to let the people you love know that you love them, and to face hard times with hugs and laughter,” the statement added.

The 65-year-old “Big Three” star was on a comedy tour at the time of her death. Speculation revolved around her health status, as Saget had said she had Covid-19 in December.

His widow Kelly Rizzo told Good Morning America during an interview last month that her husband appeared to be in good health before his death and that having Covid in December was “nothing serious.”

An autopsy was completed on Saget by the Orange County, Florida coroner the day after his death.

“At this time, there is no evidence of drug use or foul play,” coroner Joshua Stephany said in a statement to CNN in season. “The cause and manner of death are pending further studies and investigations, which could take 10 to 12 weeks to complete.”

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office released a death investigation report, obtained by CNNwho claimed they found no signs of crime in the “ordered” hotel room.

Saget was expected to leave the Ritz-Carlton on Sunday morning and his family members contacted hotel security when they were unable to reach the star, according to the report.

“Now that we have the final findings of the authorities’ investigation, we feel it is appropriate for fans to hear these findings directly from us,” the family’s statement added.

Source: CNN Brasil

You may also like