The Cannes Film Festival it wouldn’t be that pure glamor marathon without the annual AmfAR, or the annual gala dinner with a charity auction that takes place annually during the festival and whose revenues are destined for research for the treatment against AIDS. One thing is certain: Sequins and trains are not desired. This year, however, in addition to dresses for a thousand and one dreams with fluffy skirts and meters of tulle, the team of stars who focused on sexy side of the dress code.
SEE THE LOOKS OF THE TENTH EVENING AT THE CANNES FESTIVAL:
Many of top models, actresses, social stars and TikTokers have chosen put bold characterized by cut out revealing at the right point, capable of making the column of style soar. In fact, the Mônot and Dundad brands, which of theattitude hot make a distinctive sign, chosen by many stars willing to steal the show and the attention of the photographers’ flashes. Lord, in the year of rebirth the skin performs, in short. Plunging necklines and extreme fabric cutouts were the dominant trend of the evening, and bold looks did not count. On the other hand, there are those like Olivia Culpo and Stella Maxwell who have focused on the refined and minimalist elegance of a powersuit and those who have gone on the safe side with glitter, tulle and sparkles, such as Milla Jovovich, a sort of a la page blue fairy. .
In short, a real fashion festival, because in Cannes you can’t get enough of shine in every way and way.
In the gallery, all the looks of the most exclusive and deluxe party on the Croisette.
– Cannes Film Festival 2022: the looks at the dinner Chopard Loves Cinema
– Chopard revisits the Palme d’Or for the 2022 Cannes Film Festival
– Cannes 2022: it’s time for elegance with Chopard
– Cannes Film Festival 2022: the looks at the Women In Cinema Gala
– Cannes Film Festival 2022, the looks spotted at Kering Women in Motion Awards
– Cannes Film Festival 2022, the looks for the Anniversary Dinner: Bella Hadid does an encore of vintage Versace
Source: Vanity Fair