The actress Carla Diaz and the federal deputy of São Paulo Felipe Becari announced the end of their engagement on Tuesday (25). Together for almost two years and engaged since November 2022, speculation about the possible end of the relationship was circulating on social media a few days ago. Both posted on their profiles on Instagram confirming the breakup.
In his text, Becari commented that he did not imagine that he would part with the artist. He said he loved her “every second from day one”. The politician also stated that the two-two relationship was what brought him closer to his dream of being a husband, father and starting a family. He also asked for respect, privacy and understanding from followers.
According to the deputy, exposing the public relationship was one of the major obstacles for the engagement to end. Becari also mentioned that several lies were created and circulated on the internet, including the controversy regarding an inquiry opened in May by the Public Ministry to investigate the Engagement Ring given by him to the actress.
Already Carla Diaz, who is traveling in New York, in the United States, manifested herself through a story, saying that she was receiving many messages asking about the end after some news that indicated the end of the relationship. She also stated that she will no longer speak on the matter.
“There are things that we need to experience in private, understand, mature, before making them public. Out of respect for our feelings first, but also for our families and friends. I needed some time, my time, I closed myself in my cocoon and today I feel strengthened and ready to say that Felipe and I are no longer together as a couple. I respect all the history we live and I want him to be happy. To the fans, people who follow me and like me, thank you for your love and concern”, he concluded.
Understand the case of the engagement ring
Two months ago, the Public Ministry (MP) opened an inquiry to investigate the engagement ring given by the federal deputy to the actress, in November last year. In note to CNN, the MP said that “there is an ongoing civil investigation that is being conducted in secrecy”.

At the time, the couple spoke out on social networks stating that the anonymous complaints made to the MP about the origin of the resources spent on the alliance “were part of a campaign of lies and threats that the two face from ‘haters’ because of the relationship that Carla lived with influencer Arthur Picoli within the reality show BBB 21”.
Source: CNN Brasil

I’m Robert Neff, a professional writer and editor. I specialize in the entertainment section, providing up-to-date coverage on the latest developments in film, television and music. My work has been featured on World Stock Market and other prominent publications.