- Article Top Advertisement -
China’s trade balance for October came in at CNY 586.81 billion, against CNY 565.34 billion expected and CNY 573.57 billion previously.
- Exports increased 7.0% last month, against 14.8% expected and 10.7% previously.
- The country’s imports rose 6.8% vs. 6.0% expected and 5.2% prior.
in dollar terms,
- Article Inline Advertisement 1-
China reported a marginal increase in the trade surplus as exports and imports unexpectedly fell.
The trade balance stood at 85.15 billion, compared to the 95.95 billion expected and the previous 84.74 billion.
- Exports (year-on-year): -0.3% vs. +4.3% expected and +5.7% prior.
- Imports (year-on-year): -0.7% vs. +0.1% expected and +0.3% prior.
- Advertisement -
Source: Fx Street
- Article Bottom Advertisement -