Chrome Is a convenient, fast and secure browser. It is specially designed for Android. In Chrome, you have access to personalized news, quick access to your favorite sites, downloads of content, as well as built-in Google Search and Google Translate.
- Spend less time and bandwidth with Chrome’s dedicated mode. The browser compresses text, images, videos and websites without loss of quality, which saves up to 60% of traffic.
- Access content with one touch. In Chrome, you can not only use Fast Google Search, but also open your favorite sites (for example, news resources or social networks) in a new tab with one click. Plus, Chrome has a built-in search feature. Just click on a word or phrase to search Google without leaving the original web page.
- Download content and open it offline. A dedicated button in Chrome allows you to download videos, images, and entire web pages with one touch. All downloaded files are saved on the Chrome tab of the same name and become available offline.
- Protect your phone with Safe Browsing. built-in Chrome feature. If enabled, a warning will appear when you try to open a dangerous website or download a suspicious file in Chrome.
- Use voice control. just tell Chrome what to do. Find the information you need on Google with voice search, quickly open and browse the web, anywhere, anytime.
- Translate text on the screen. Thanks to the built-in Google Translate, you can translate entire web pages in Chrome with a single click.
- Get personalized recommendations. Chrome remembers and takes into account your interests. When you open a new tab in Chrome, you will see articles selected based on your browsing history. To make your Google searches even faster, Chrome may give you suggestions for queries and web addresses – these will appear as you type.
- Maintain confidentiality. Incognito web pages are not saved in your browsing history.
- Synchronize your data. When you sign in to Chrome, your bookmarks, passwords, and settings are automatically synced and made available across all your devices.