Only seated patrons in the spaces focus and SafePass where more than 20 people gather and increase maximum number of people indoors as it is fully vaccinated against him coronavirus announced on Friday its Ministry of Health Of Cyprus.
More specifically, and according to the response of APE BPE from Nicosia, the Minister of Health of the country, Michalis Hadjipandelas, stated that the Council of Ministers decided the following:
- Suspension of camp operation: The camps in progress must be closed as soon as the current hosting of people ends, by July 23 at the latest.
- Guests are allowed to serve in restaurants, nightclubs, banquets and other entertainment venues exclusively on table seats with a maximum of 10 people per table. All guests must be sitting and in all cases dancing is prohibited. Excluded from the dance ban are businesses that will only host fully vaccinated individuals or individuals who have a COVID-19 recovery certificate for the past six months. The owner / manager of the business must inform the Ministry of Health in writing that he will only accept fully vaccinated people or people who have been infected with COVID-19 in the last 6 months.
- Introduction SafePass in all indoor and outdoor areas where at any time they gather beyond 20 people, including the employees of the company, until July 31.
- Submission SafePass for serving citizens in public services, Wider Public and Private Sector, σε banks, Local government, Public transport, coastal passenger boats, κοκ.
- Prohibition of visits to nursing homes and / or other facilities for the hospitality and care of the elderly, with the exception of those who have SafePass. Exit is not recommended for tenants. Upon their return to their place of residence, a negative result from a rapid test must be presented.
- Increase the maximum number of people indoors from 350 to 450 persons, given that all individuals are fully vaccinated or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 6 months. The owner / manager of the facility must inform the Ministry of Health that it will only accept fully vaccinated persons or persons who have been ill with COVID-19 in the last 6 months, in order to be given the relevant approval.
In relation to their new venture free access centers for vaccination Mr. Hadjipandelas spoke about a pioneering measure: “The citizens have embraced it and we will continue our efforts to upgrade it. “The reason that large quantities of vaccines were not available from the beginning is to avoid wastage of not administering them, since vaccines are destroyed if they are not administered.”
According to the Minister of Health, the implementation of new procedures to facilitate and encourage citizens to be vaccinated already has encouraging results.
“We appreciate the sacrifices of our fellow human beings unimaginably. And it must be emphasized that there is no confrontation with anyone. Any form of confrontation is futile and useless. All views are respected and given due consideration. The “vaccinated” and “unvaccinated” camps do not fit into our culture. They have no place in society us. We respect any reservations, any objections. But there are experts, scientists, more trained than us and it is worth listening to them, to follow their instructions. In this struggle, we must all be united“, He stated characteristically.