untitled design

Donald Trump campaign attacks Joe Biden after conviction of the president’s son

Donald Trump’s campaign attacked United States President Joe Biden in a statement following the conviction of Hunter Biden, the Democrat’s son, for illegal possession of a weapon.

In the initial statement obtained by CNN, the campaign wrote: “This trial has been nothing more than a distraction from the real crimes of the Biden Crime Family, which has raised tens of millions of dollars from China, Russia and Ukraine.”

There is no evidence that Joe Biden received large sums of money from China or otherwise became wealthy as a result of his son’s overseas business dealings.

“Corrupt Joe Biden’s reign over the Biden Family Criminal Empire will come to an end on November 5, and never again will a Biden sell government access for personal profit. As for Hunter, we wish him a good recovery and legal proceedings”, said the text.

The Trump campaign later sent an updated statement, withdrawing the good wishes for Hunter’s recovery.

Biden says he accepts verdict

In his first statement following his son Hunter Biden’s conviction on illegal gun possession charges, President Joe Biden said he accepts the outcome of the case and will continue to respect the judicial process.

“As I said last week, I will accept the outcome of this case and will continue to respect the judicial process while Hunter considers an appeal,” he said.

The President of the United States previously stated that he will not grant his son a presidential pardon.

See Biden’s full statement through this article.

Source: CNN Brasil

You may also like

Why the price of Ethereum may rise
Top News
David

Why the price of Ethereum may rise

The victory of Ethereum over the SEC forced members of the crypto community to once again pay attention to the

Get the latest

Stay Informed: Get the Latest Updates and Insights

 

Most popular