With Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Android tablets and phones, you are familiar with the new and relevant Dynamics NAV experience for mobile devices.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global business solution that gives SMBs better control over their finances and simplifies their supply chain, manufacturing and operations. The solution is fast to deploy and easy to use, and its powerful capabilities support your growth initiatives.
Make informed decisions based on the latest business data and achieve real results wherever, whenever, including after hours, working from home or on the go – with Dynamics NAV for Android tablets and phones. It is the ideal companion for service engineers, company sales staff, executive decision makers, and anyone in your company who needs access to Dynamics NAV from a touchscreen mobile device. Provide visibility into all aspects of your business in one or more charts available on the home screen in Dynamics NAV. Click on the screen to go to the details of your customers, suppliers, warehouse stocks or any other data. Quickly create invoices and quotes – and send them by email with just a few taps on the screen.
On tablets, requires access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 or later.
Phones require access to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 or later.
Requires Android 4.4.3 or later.
NOTIFICATION. Following the release of Android 7, we will end support for Android 4 starting with an update scheduled for early 2017.
• Management of finances, customers, suppliers, warehouse stock and other data available to you Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Approval of documents or sending them for approval.
• Overview of the status of your business on the home screen.
• Go to data and their details – just tap the screen and slide your finger.
• Using the device’s camera to send images to Dynamics NAV.
• Sign in with your Office 365 account or your preferred Dynamics NAV credentials.
• Export data to Microsoft Excel for collaboration with colleagues.