Ethereum Creator Destroyed $ 6.7 Billion Shiba Inu Virtual Coins

- Advertisement -


Vitaly Buterin, one of the creators of the Ethereum cryptocurrency and the youngest cryptocurrency billionaire in the world, destroyed 90% of the virtual coins Shiba Inu (SHIB) donated to him, or “meme-coins, as the coin is called on the network, and he promised to send the remaining 10% to charity. – Coindesk has written about this with reference to Etherscan resources. To destroy the coins presented to him, Vitaly sent 410 trillion virtual coins to a virtual address that no one has access to – in fact, he took them out of circulation. It is important to clarify that the value of the coins that the creator of Ethereum destroyed at that time was $ 6.7 billion.

Immediately after the publication of this information, the price of Shiba Inu tokens on the cryptocurrency exchange increased by 36%, but after a short time the rate began to decline – soon, apparently, the price of the coin will return to the previous value. Vitaly Buterin himself did not buy or mine these tokens – the founders of Shiba Inu donated such an impressive amount to the creator of the more famous cryptocurrency for free, in order to probably provoke a discussion on the network and raise the value of tokens on the exchange. Moreover, Buterin asked not to give him anything anymore, but to send funds to charitable organizations.

- Advertisement -

Why the cryptocurrency billionaire himself destroyed such an impressive amount of money, and did not send all his Shiba Inu to charity, Buterin did not explain.

- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Hot Topics

Related Articles