Floating button (Assistive Touch) is an application for quickly launching commands and other applications from any screen.
Floating button app features (Assistive Touch):
- Built-in many free icons or your own icons.
- Adjust button size/opacity.
- Show weather information.
- Narrow bar style icon support (home bar).
- Automatically show/hide in full screen mode or when the selected application is displayed.
- Single press/Double press/Long press/Swipe the button to trigger actions:
Home key/Back key/Recent apps/Last application
System Settings/Notification Panel
Power Menu/Screen Capture
This app requires Accessibility Services to support the following features:
- Turn off or lock the screen.
- Home key/Back key/Recent apps/Last application.
- Force the floating button to automatically show/hide.
Source: Trash Box