Feedly 、 Inoreader 、 Local Rss （import opml） 、 Tiny Tiny Rss 、 FreshRss
Fever 、 The Old Reader Feedbin 、 Bazqux
• Reading in full screen mode
• Pure reading mode
Optimize your article content style for a cleaner reading layout.
• Support for podcasts
• Fast navigation between articles
Swipe left or right to continue reading subsequent articles.
• Painless navigation with simple gestures
Swipe to the left to mark an article as flagged
Swipe to the right to mark an article as read
Tap the article image with one click to show it
Press and hold on an article image to show details
Tap a heading to open the article in a web browser.
One touch anywhere to activate full screen mode
Double tap anywhere to activate readability mode
Press and hold a link to share, copy, or open it in a web browser
• Light and dark themes
• Caching articles and images for offline reading
including full articles and images
• View a list of articles
Great variety of reviews including magazine, card and list
• Articles reading settings
Adjust font size, line height, line spacing and alignment
Lots of font options
• Automatic synchronization
Sync the background, your morning news is ready before you wake up
• Manage your news sources and categories.
• An easy way to find and add new channels.
• Built-in image viewer
• Fast integration with public access
Direct integration with Pocket, Evernote and Instapaper allows you to quickly save an article
• Extensive settings
Allows you to control the reading process, sync options and more
Mark article as read manually or on hover
Change the reading order (starting with old or new articles)
Automatically delete previously read articles
Synchronize articles on application launch
Swipe vertically to switch articles
Chrome custom tabs support
• Smart Get Feed icon
When the channel icon returned by the service does not exist, it is automatically searched on the network and we provide a high definition icon for all accounts.
• Volume keys to navigate through articles
• Additional topics
• Full subscription management, deletion, renaming of channels and folders
• Filtering or saving feed articles by keywords.
• Automatic dark mode
• Support for multiple accounts
• Can back up app data to Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
• Remove advertisements for articles from the reader
• Remove identical content.
We often come across articles with the same title or URL, and we automatically detect duplicate articles as we read.
• Presentation “Today”
The Today folder displays articles from all feeds published in the last 24 hours.
• Cache images during sync
Images are loaded automatically when reading an article, this option allows
download background images of articles during sync and make them available offline
• Support for readability and full text search.
Allows you to read full articles for partial RSS content while ensuring a consistent reading, double-click to activate it (Show full article text even if text is not included in feed, and can be configured to automatically retrieve full text for each feed))