FocusReader – a news reader from various sources such as Feedly, Inoreader, Local RSS, Tiny Tiny RSS, FreshRSS, Fever, The Old Reader Feedbin, Bazqux.
Reading in full screen mode
Pure Reading Mode
- Optimize your article content style for a cleaner reading layout.
Fast navigation between articles
- Swipe left or right to continue reading subsequent articles.
Painless navigation with simple gestures
- Swipe to the left to mark an article as flagged
- Swipe to the right to mark an article as read
- Tap the article image with one click to show it
- Press and hold on an article image to show details
- Tap a heading to open the article in a web browser.
- One touch anywhere to activate full screen mode
- Double tap anywhere to activate readability mode
- Press and hold a link to share, copy, or open it in a web browser
Light and dark themes
Caching articles and images for offline reading
- including full articles and images
View a list of articles
- Great variety of reviews including magazine, card and list
Article reading settings
- Adjust font size, line height, line spacing and alignment
- Lots of font options
- Sync the background, your morning news is ready before you wake up
Manage your news sources and categories.
An easy way to find and add new channels.
Built-in image viewer
Fast integration with sharing
- Direct integration with Pocket, Evernote and Instapaper allows you to quickly save an article
- Allows you to control the reading process, sync options and more
- Mark article as read manually or on hover
- Change the reading order (starting with old or new articles)
- Automatically delete previously read articles
- Synchronize articles on application launch
- Swipe vertically to switch articles
- Chrome custom tabs support
Smart Get Feed icon
- When the channel icon returned by the service does not exist, it is automatically searched on the network and we provide a high definition icon for all accounts.
Volume keys for navigating articles