For the fourth time in two months: Tesla has significantly increased prices for its Model 3 and Model Y electric vehicles
Tesla has again significantly increased the prices of the Model 3 and Model Y. The cost of electric vehicles has increased significantly – by $ 500.
Note that in recent months Tesla has been intensively adjusting prices. In April, Model 3 and Model Y have risen in price twice, and before that prices rose in March. Thus, this is the fourth price increase in the last two months.
Tesla Model 3 prices now start at $ 39,490, while in February the most affordable trim level could be purchased for $ 37,000:
- Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus rose from $ 38,990 to $ 39,490
- Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD rose from $ 47,990 to $ 48,490
- Tesla Model 3 Performance – Stays the same, $ 56,990
Tesla Model Y prices have changed like this:
- Tesla Model Y Long Range AWD rose from $ 50,990 to $ 51,490
- Tesla Model Y Performance – Stays the same, $ 60,990