The list of the richest people in the world for 2021, including three Greeks, Forbes published today, Tuesday (6/4). Despite the pandemic, the 35th list has 660 more billionaires by 2020, with a total fortune of $ 13.1 trillion, up from $ 8 trillion a year ago.
In fact, this year 493 people enter the list for the first time. The richest man in the world remains for the fourth year o Jeff Bezos, head of Amazon, with a fortune of $ 177 billion, a number that increased by 64 billion euros. The second place is occupied by Elon Musk, owner
of Tesla with a fortune of 151 billion euros, showing a jump of 126.4 billion dollars in just one year.
In third place is Bernard Arno of LVMH, with a fortune of 150 billion euros from 76 billion euros in 2020. The list of the Top 10 also includes:
- Microsoft’s Bill Gates with $ 124 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg, of Facebook with $ 97 billion
- Warren Buffett of Berkshire Hathaway, with $ 96 billion
- Oracle’s Larry Ellison with $ 93 billion
- Google’s Larry Page with $ 91.5 billion
- Google’s Sergei Brin with $ 89 billion
- Mukes Abani of Reliance Industries with 84.5 billion dollars.
Which Greeks are on the list?
The list also includes Greeks, such as Aristotle Mystakidis in position 1.362 with a fortune of 2.3 billion dollars, Ivan Savvidis, with a fortune of 1.7 billion dollars, in position 1.833 and Bardis Vardinogiannis in position 2.141, with a total fortune of 1 , $ 4 billion.
See the full list here.