“The total amounts (Assets Under Management) currently managed by the Hellenic Development Bank for Investments (formerly PANEO) reach the amount of 2.1 billion euros. At the same time, EATE manages the 5G telecommunications scheme.”
This was stated today in his speech at TecTour South East Europe, which is taking place for the first time in our country, by the Deputy Minister of Development and Investment, Giannis Tsakiris, while he underlined that the market is constantly strengthened with new financial instruments.
As stated by, among others, the Undersecretary:
– The total number of funds in which EATE participates (eg PANEO) is 13, while the total funds it has committed to these schemes are over 300 million euros, while the total funds of these schemes amount to 900 million. euro.
– A total of more than 15 management teams are active through (HBDI + EquiFund + Jeremie + BA).
To date, 37 investments have been made by EATE, 127 through Equifund, 63 through Jeremie.
– We believe that technology startups can bring Europe to the top of the world. With the creation of the “Scale up-Intiative” we have already laid the foundations for the smart financing of innovative start-up technology companies to grow rapidly, to remain in Europe.
– The strategic investment cooperation agreement between Greece and the United Arab Emirates is expected to finance investments of 4.4 billion euros in various sectors of the Greek economy.
– We are constantly strengthening the market with new financial instruments (Q-equity, Life Sciences).