The Israeli army announced that resumed his business against the Palestinian movement Hamas in the Gaza Strip.
He accused Hamas of violating the terms of a cease-fire that had been in place since November 24 by opening fire on Israeli territory.
According to Palestinian media, northern sectors of the Gaza Strip are being bombed.
An Israeli army spokesman said earlier today that its forces are ready to resume hostilities with the Palestinian Islamist movement Hamas in the Gaza Strip “at any time”.
“We are ready for our attack (…) we are ready to strike at any time,” said Daniel Hagari, a spokesman for Chahal, the Israeli military.
The armistice agreement that came into effect last Friday has been extended twice, the last time for 24 hours.
On Thursday morning, Hamas reported that Israeli authorities refused to receive the bodies of three hostages killed in an Israeli bombardment. According to reports, it is a mother, her 10-month-old baby, and a 4-year-old boy.
Israeli army spokesman Hagari countered that the deaths of the three hostages have not been confirmed and spoke of “psychological warfare” by Hamas.
Source: News Beast
With 6 years of experience, I bring to the table captivating and informative writing in the world news category. My expertise covers a range of industries, including tourism, technology, forex and stocks. From brief social media posts to in-depth articles, I am dedicated to creating compelling content for various platforms.