Every year it’s always the same story: in this period, I usually buy a new diary. On the first page, I draw up a list of good intentions to put into practice over the next 12 months. I write the things I would like to do, those not to repeat and the vices to be eliminated. This year, however, I haven’t done it yet: 2020, for better or for worse, has absorbed a large part of my energy and I didn’t have the strength to think about plans for the future.
Good resolutions for 2021: get there.
— Queequeg ★ 🇩🇰 (@fapunte) December 8, 2020
But if you need an idea, as always, the magical world of social media comes to the rescue. Up Twitter, indeed, A trend has just been launched that plans to list everything we recommend doing or not doing to ourselves (and others) from January 1st onwards.
Are you curious? Here are the tweets we liked the most:
WHAT THE HALF EMPTY GLASS SEES
Good resolutions for 2021?
– CiDevoPensareAncora (@IostoconTarabas) December 10, 2020
Good resolutions for # 2021? Have good intentions. pic.twitter.com/15HlfGaOH6
— Giuseppe Casuccio (@mindthegip) December 8, 2020
EMILYYYYY ARE YOU?
Daisy Duck and good intentions 2021 pic.twitter.com/iMCB24EDbp
– I’m not Cinzia (@Iosonolagomma) December 10, 2020
I FEEL YOU
You who have already left with good intentions for 2021 when my only purpose is not to throw myself out of the building pic.twitter.com/RQFv3IU8SC
— Sssara🎄 (@Hyggepizza) December 12, 2020
OH, LET’S SAY SO LOUD!
Enough with the “I could”, the “should”, the “maybe one day”, the “who knows”.# buonipropositi2021
— Irredeemable (@crisalidemalva) December 12, 2020
BUT I ALSO HAVE DEFECTS
Good resolutions 2021:
– Never be friends with the friends of your friends that have gone wrong who might suddenly say “UH IS IT OK IF IT COMES?”
– Learn to find a kind way to say “WITH THE COCK”
– Take excruciating revenge
– | loryberty | (@Loredanaberty) December 4, 2020
AN EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW
I have been able to achieve every single purpose since 2016, so here are the resolutions for 2021:
– Spend less and better
– Start earning
– To love my body more https://t.co/w6Vk9g8Z5c
– aleja🌙 (@altemaree) December 8, 2020
WHO YOU TELL
Resolutions 2021 become one of those people who get up at 6/7 in the morning without problems.
– crostanza (@ freelikeatree1) October 5, 2020
START WITH THE RIGHT FOOT
Good resolutions for 2021
Don’t go and complain about my things from anyone😂
— 𝒎𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆🎄 (@__mich8__) December 15, 2020
AND STOP HUMAN CASES PLS
Good resolutions for 2021?
– au; ³⁰☀️ | I’m tostapayne and I want soul Provider (@SOULPROVIDERX) December 8, 2020
Good resolutions for 2021: learn to eat panettone with candied fruit.
– Andrea (@ enyalis85) December 6, 2020
CHEERS! ALLA SALUTE!
Buoni propositi per il 2021: arrivare al primo gennaio che ho bevuto così tanto da scordarmi l'intero 2020
— Eli 🥱 (@TrippyMindX) December 3, 2020