Google Arts and Culture – meet people, visit interesting places and learn about events that have influenced world culture. Explore the collections handpicked by experts from the most renowned museums. View photos, videos, manuscripts and artwork on any device or in virtual reality. Create collections from your favorite works and share them with your friends.
Google Arts & Culture provides online access to exhibits from 1200 museums, galleries and other organizations in 70 countries.
- Zoom in: View exhibits in detail.
- Virtual reality mode: Use Google Cardboard glasses to immerse yourself in the world of art even deeper.
- Search for exhibits by time of creation and colors.
- Virtual Tours: Visit famous museums and see the world’s landmarks.
- Create Collections: Add your favorite works of art to your own collections and share them with your friends.
- Search for museums and cultural events near you.
- Exhibitions: Browse through the exhibits handpicked by experts.
- Daily dashboards: learn new things every time you launch the app.
- Artifact recognition: Get information about works of art by pointing your phone camera at them, even without an Internet connection (available in select museums).
- Notifications: Subscribe to popular news from the world of art and culture.
- Access your location data so you can get recommendations for nearby attractions and activities.
- Access to the camera to identify exhibits and provide additional information about them.
- Access your contacts so you can sign in to your Google account and save your favorites and settings.
- Access to the repository so that information about the recognized exhibits can be viewed offline.