Google Wallet – you can pay for purchases on websites, in applications, as well as in stores and on public transport. To get started, simply add a card from one of the participating banks.
- Convenience. Google Pay is a fast way to pay for purchases. With it, you always have bank cards, loyalty cards and all payment information at your fingertips. On the main page of the application, you will see a list of recent transactions, nearest stores and available bonuses.
- Availability. You can use Google Pay anywhere in the world – wherever contactless payment is accepted. In addition to bank cards, you can add gift certificates and special offers to the application. In addition, some stores offer Google Pay users special bonuses and reminders that they accept payment through the app.
- Simplicity. With Google Pay, you don’t have to fill out complicated online forms or remember your bank card details. Just a couple of touches is enough.
- Advantages. You do not have a bonus or bank card with you? Pay for your purchase using Google Pay – it’s just as profitable and safe.
- Safety. Google always cares about the safety of users, so your payment and personal data in Google Pay is securely protected. When paying, the seller is not given the card number, but a special encrypted number.
- Bonuses. You can add loyalty cards, gift cards, and special offers to Google Pay. Some merchants offer additional bonuses when paying with Google Pay, as well as reminders to use the card when you are in the store.
Google Pay is supported on devices running Android version 4.4 and higher, without root access.
Source: Trash Box