Print Hammermill is the ability to print from your Android smartphone or tablet. We support most ways to connect a printer to your device. So Print Hammermill allows you to print directly to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth printers without connecting to a computer. You can also print to printers connected to computers running Windows or Mac OS, as well as using Active Directory services, Google Cloud, or connected to your smartphone via USB (requires Android 4.0+). We offer the ability to print documents, photos, web pages, mail, contact lists, sms/mms and more.
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Pictures and photos
- email messages and attachments
- web pages
- Calendar, Call List, Text Messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, SugarSync, Skydrive
- Content from business applications such as OfficeSuite, DocumentsToGo, QuickOffice, Exchange, Evernote, etc.
- using Active Directory or Google Cloud services;
- USB printer connection (requires Android 4.0+);
Source: Trash Box
Charles Grill is a tech-savvy writer with over 3 years of experience in the field. He writes on a variety of technology-related topics and has a strong focus on the latest advancements in the industry. He is connected with several online news websites and is currently contributing to a technology-focused platform.