Shock has been caused in the local community of Elizabeth at New Jersey The death of a three-year-old boy who fell from the window of his house, he lost consciousness and then was devoured by the dogs of the family. As reported by American media, The incident took place on Wednesday afternoon with the police who arrived at the spot to find the little boy seriously injured.
The child was immediately transported to the hospital and despite the efforts of doctors, the boy recovered a few hours later. A neighbor told WABC that “The child’s mother fought to get the child out of the dogs’ jaws.” “I have not slept all night. I’m devastated. I do not think this happened to a child just three years old. He was a baby. “He could be my child,” said the neighbor Maria Rocha.
A police spokesman said the dogs that devoured the boy belonged to his family and lived in the backyard of the unfortunate child’s family home. The dogs have already been removed and moved to another location.