How Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra works: helpful One UI 3.1 enhancements and S Pen support shown in video
Samsung will unveil the flagship Galaxy S21 series next week. In the meantime, more and more details about upcoming new products appear on the network.
This time, video blogger Jimmy is Promo on his YouTube channel has published a video demonstrating the work of the updated proprietary One UI 3.1 shell on the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Among the innovations are the following:
- Smooth switching between smartphone and tablet if they are connected to a Samsung account. Supported, including Samsung Internet browser and Samsung Notes. Copy and paste text, pictures and other content from device to device
- New animated backgrounds for calls
- S Pen support (Galaxy S21 Ultra, Galaxy Note series and Galaxy Tab tablets) with Air View and Air Command
- Option to use Google Discover instead of Samsung Free
- Shooting in 3: 4 aspect ratio
- Front and main camera recording simultaneously with switchable
- Portrait mode for video
- Eye comfort shield for customizable blue light dimming
Jimmy is Promo featured, for example, commercials with working Samsung Galaxy S20 FE and Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra before their official announcement last year.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will officially debut on January 14th at the first Galaxy Unpacked event of the year. We can expect that after the launch of One UI 3.1 on the Galaxy S21, other Samsung smartphones will receive a new shell.