He confirmed what the investigators had been hypothesized for days. “I helped her clean the house, to erase the traces of all that blood». Nors Man Lapaz, Mark Samson’s mother, the 23 year old arrested on charges of killing Ilaria Sula, his ex -girlfriend, was questioned for three hours, yesterday, in the Rome police headquarters, accompanied by his lawyer Paolo Foti.
The 22 -year -old student is dead Last March 25 in the apartment in via Homs, in the African district in Romewhere Mark Samson lived with his parents. According to what was reconstructed by the investigators and reported by the young man, the girl would have been attacked around 11 in the morning. To unleash the 23 -year -old’s fury, according to his version, it would have been A message from another boy, who arrived on Ilaria Sula’s cell phone. For jealousy Samson would have challenged a kitchen knife and hit the girl with Three neck stab woundskilling her.
Initially, The young man had claimed to have acted alone And that the parents, present in the house, had not noticed anything. A version that had immediately raised strong doubts: The crime scene had appeared to the investigators too clean, for being stuck by a single person, in a hurry and probably in panic. Investigators therefore hypothesized the involvement of other people, in particular of the parents.
The confirmation came yesterday, when Nors Man Lapaz spontaneously asked to be questioned. In the late afternoon, the woman admitted that she had helped her son after the crime: “I helped her clean the house, to erase the traces of all that blood,” he said, according to what was reported by Ansa. His confession led to the formalization of the accusation of competition in the concealment of a corpse.
It now remains to be clarified if the mother has also taken part in the subsequent stages, In particular when, around 2 pm on the same day, the son hid the girl’s body in a trolley and transported him to Poli, in the province of Rome, where he threw him into a cliff. A scene that the magistrates are trying to reconstruct in detail, also to understand if someone has helped him also at that juncture.
At the moment, Mark’s father is not investigated, but his position remains under the investigators’ lens. According to the son, the man was not at home at the time of the crime. But the investigations do not exclude anything, and the investigations continue.
«They are destroyed, incredulous, still in shock. Frightened and ask sincere forgiveness for everything that happened“Said the lawyer Paolo Foti at the exit from the police headquarters, talking about Mark Samson’s parents.
Meanwhile, the young man remains in the Roman prison of Regina Coeli. The judge for the preliminary investigations, Antonella Minunni, in the order for pre -trial detention wrote that “he acted coldly and insensitivity”. Ilaria Sula, underlined the investigating judge, “was brutally attacked by a person he trusted through the use of a kitchen knife, to then be placed in a suitcase and thrown into a cliff ».
Source: Vanity Fair

I’m Susan Karen, a professional writer and editor at World Stock Market. I specialize in Entertainment news, writing stories that keep readers informed on all the latest developments in the industry. With over five years of experience in creating engaging content and copywriting for various media outlets, I have grown to become an invaluable asset to any team.