Apple today began accepting pre-orders in Russia not only for smartphones of the iPhone 13 line, but also for the new iPad and iPad mini tablets.
The new tablets debuted simultaneously with the iPhone 13. In the United States and a number of other regions, they could be ordered from the day of the announcement, September 14, but in Russia the pre-order was opened only today.
For Apple’s base tablet, the ninth generation iPad is a planned upgrade. The tablet received the A13 Bionic platform, iPadOS 15 and a new 12-megapixel front camera.
But the iPad mini, unlike the iPad, has been updated less regularly, and the difference between generation five in 2019 and generation six in 2021 is more dramatic. The tablet boasts a new design, A15 Bionic SoC, Center Stage, 5G support and USB Type-C port.
In Russia, the following variants of the iPad 9th generation are offered:
- iPad Wi-Fi 64 GB – 30,990 rubles
- iPad Wi-Fi 256 GB – 44,990 rubles
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular 64 GB – 42,990 rubles
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular 256 GB – 56,990 rubles
iPad mini 6th generation is available in the following variations:
- iPad mini Wi-Fi 64 GB – 47,990 rubles
- iPad mini Wi-Fi 256 GB – 61,990 rubles
- iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular 64 GB – 61,990 rubles
- iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular 256 GB – 75,990 rubles
I am Derek Black, an author of World Stock Market. I have a degree in creative writing and journalism from the University of Central Florida. I have a passion for writing and informing the public. I strive to be accurate and fair in my reporting, and to provide a voice for those who may not otherwise be heard.