The throne as a destiny, not as duty: this would be the “strategy” adopted by Kate Middleton and by the Prince William To get used to the eldest son George to the commitments of his adult life. Commitments that have already started, as highlighted the royal editor of Mirror Russell Myers a People, That he dedicates the cover of this week to the prince.
Prince George, 12 years old on July 22nd.
© Instagram/The Prince and Princess of Wales/Josh Shinner“Even if he is so young, he seems to have acquired security in the last two years,” said the expert by talking about George, remembering what was in fact the event that started the new course of the boy’s life: the participation, last May 5, in a tea in Buckingham Palace together with war veterans, after public events for the VE Day, in memory of the end of the Second World War. “It’s a slow game,” Myers continued, inevitable to get used to the heir to the future that awaits him. The prince, who turned 12 on 22 July, would have a very playful side, but compared to the minor brothers Charlotte and Louis “gives the impression of being a serious type”. The Royal Watcher who have followed him since he was a small one know well, George does not seem to love attention too much and in public he often shows herself a intolerant: “Having the eyes of the world focused on you, especially when you are so young, is challenging,” confirmed Myers a People.
The principles of Wales with the three children.
Karwai TangThe life of the second in line of succession to the throne, fortunately, is still very normal, desire that the principles of Wales have always reiterated. There are no greetings from the Buckingham Palace balcony on the occasion of the most important events for the family, just as there are the real box in Wimbledon and the preferential lanes for the most important events, as happened when together with his father and his sister he went to the Taylor Swift concert and took a selfie with her, but there is also a school where nobody calls him Sir, as it happened to King Charles III, and for his age. First time he is mixed as well as frequented also by the minor brothers. “This is in line with William’s desire to do things in a more modern way, sending all three children in the same school,” said the royal author Sally Bedell Smith, “she is a new direction, revolutionary for the royal family”.
Kensington Palace released a new photo of the prince, taken last April in Norfolk during a family holiday. The photo is part of the same series as those published on the occasion of Father’s Day, last June

In a few days the prince will return to the Lambrook School, for the last year, then it will be the turn of college. Kate and William would not yet have made a definitive decision, but Eton could be a choice as much as possible, both for the proximity to Windsor and the new residence where the principles of Wales will move the Forest Lodge shortly, and by family tradition. The prince – confirmed another source a People – “He is doing the right things at the right time, as any twelve -year -old would do and that’s all that matters”, even with a healthy dose of fun. A priority for his father William, who, according to the author expert of royal matches Robert Lacey, would avoid talking about Royal’s life as a duty: “Duty gives the idea of ​​being trapped, destiny has the meaning of a choice.”
A real choice, in reality, Prince George will never have it, unless sensational renunciations, is certain that his path is decidedly more normal than that of his grandfather and father. William, for example, spent all his childhood in the spotlight due to the obsession that the press had for his mother: Lady Diana was always chased everywhere, whether she was alone or with her children. Instead, it is very rare to see George and the other princes far from unofficial contexts, except for the photos and videos that parents decide to share with the world. In this Kate and William have been exceptional: “George is the most normal twelve -year -old future monarch I ever had and this is a really good thing», He continued Lacey speaking with People. And there is nothing more true.
Source: Vanity Fair

I’m Susan Karen, a professional writer and editor at World Stock Market. I specialize in Entertainment news, writing stories that keep readers informed on all the latest developments in the industry. With over five years of experience in creating engaging content and copywriting for various media outlets, I have grown to become an invaluable asset to any team.