Keybase is a messaging platform that:
* you can safely write to any user of twitter, reddit, facebook, github and hacker news
* you don’t need to know someone’s phone number or email address
* all messages are secure, end-to-end encrypted
* multi-device: your messages are saved and transmitted encrypted to new phones and computers.
Keybase is much more. It:
* free for everyone and no ads
* open source (https://github.com/keybase/client)
* multi-platform, with apps for macOS, Linux and Windows (https: // keybase. io / download)
By using the Keybase app, you agree to the following terms:
* you will behave competently and judiciously.
Keybase for Mobile is brand new and we are looking forward to your feedback. Inside the app
click the gear icon and select “Feedback” to send us a summary of your experience.