Litnet Is not just an online library of books, it is a literary platform that brings together writers and readers, where:
- Personal library of books
- More than 80,000 works
- More than 40,000 different authors
- Authors publish their books themselves, respond to comments
- Much more!
You can read not only completed books, but also books that are published directly as you write, chapter by chapter, comment, get answers from authors, track your favorite writers, compose your personal library of books, and that’s not all.
The books are published by the authors themselves, therefore:
- Before getting into the publishing house, many books appear first with us, and you can become their first reader.
- The book “in progress” is the one that the author is writing now and lays out in chapters. The author is waiting for your feedback!
- It is the author who reads your comments to the book. Sometimes you can even influence the plot of a future piece.
I am Derek Black, an author of World Stock Market. I have a degree in creative writing and journalism from the University of Central Florida. I have a passion for writing and informing the public. I strive to be accurate and fair in my reporting, and to provide a voice for those who may not otherwise be heard.