Malmath- solver of mathematical problems with step-by-step description and graphical representation. It’s free and works offline.
- Derivative financial instruments.
This helps students understand the solution process and others who have problems doing their homework. It is useful for high school and college students, teachers and parents.
Key features of MalMath:
- Step by step description with detailed explanation of each step.
- It is easier to understand the steps using the backlight.
- Graphical analysis.
- Creates math problems with multiple categories and difficulty levels.
- Save or share solutions and graphics.
Currently available languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Albanian, Croatian, Arabic, Portuguese, Azerbaijani, Russian, Japanese.
Official website: www.malmath.com/
Source: Trash Box
I am Joshua Winder, a senior-level journalist and editor at World Stock Market. I specialize in covering news related to the stock market and economic trends. With more than 8 years of experience in this field, I have become an expert in financial reporting.