THE Federal Savings Bank held, this Wednesday (18), the draw for the 2482 Mega-Sena contest. The prize was accumulated and estimated at R$ 45 million for those who hit the six dozen.
No one got the six numbers right and the estimated prize for the next contest, on Saturday (21), is R$53 million.
The draw was held at 20:00, Brasília time, with live broadcast on the bank’s social networks.
The dozens drawn were: 01-32-35-44-45-57
Although no player took the top prize, 52 people matched five numbers and will win BRL 82,500. Another 5,101 bets matched four numbers and received BRL 1,202.02.
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. Of this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among those who match the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among those who correctly match 5 numbers (Quina);
- 19% among those who match 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to those who match the 6 numbers in the final 0 or 5 contests.
- 5% are accumulated for the first band – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accumulates for the next contest, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the draw date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for application in the Financing Fund for Higher Education Students (Fies).
Source: CNN Brasil