Caixa Econômica Federal held, this Wednesday (1st), the draw for the contest 2433 of Mega-Sena, with an estimated value of R$ 12 million.
The bank has yet to disclose whether there were any winners. The revealed tens were: 08-09-32-52-53-57.
The event took place at 8 pm (Brasilia time), at Espaço Loterias Caixa, in São Paulo, and was broadcast live on social networks.
Next Saturday (4) Caixa will give away the contest 2434.
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. From this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among the correctors of the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among 5 number correctors (Quina);
- 19% among the correctors of 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to the winners of the 6 numbers in the 0 or 5 final competitions.
- 5% are accumulated for the first track – sena – of the last contest of the year with final 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accumulates for the next competition, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the drawing date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for application in the Financing Fund for Higher Education Students (Fies).
Mega of the Turn
On December 31, the contest 2440 of Mega da Virada could pay the biggest prize in the history of Caixa’s lotteries. It will be R$ 350 million for those who match the six numbers drawn. Bets can be placed since this Tuesday (16).
Reference: CNN Brasil