This Saturday, Caixa Econômica Federal held the drawing for the 2434 Mega-Sena contest, with an estimated prize of R$ 16 million.
Caixa has not yet disclosed whether there were any winners. The numbers drawn were: 01-02-14-28-40-51
The event took place at 8 pm (Brasilia time), at Espaço Loterias Caixa, in São Paulo, and was broadcast live on social networks.
In the last contest held on Wednesday (4), no one got the numbers right and the prize accumulated.
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. From this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among the correctors of the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among 5 number correctors (Quina);
- 19% among the correctors of 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to the winners of the 6 numbers in the 0 or 5 final competitions.
- 5% will be accumulated for the first track – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accumulates for the next contest, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the drawing date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for application in the Financing Fund for Higher Education Students (Fies).
Mega of the Turn
On December 31, the contest 2440 of Mega da Virada could pay the biggest prize in the history of Caixa’s lotteries. It will be R$ 350 million for those who match the six numbers drawn. Betting is open from the 16th of November.
Reference: CNN Brasil