Caixa Econômica Federal held last Saturday night (20th) the draw for the contest 2430 of Mega-Sena, with an estimated accumulated prize of R$38 million.
Caixa has not yet disclosed whether there was a winner. Check out the drawn numbers: 19 – 26 – 39 – 45 – 46 – 56
The draw was held at 8 pm, in São Paulo, and was broadcast live by Caixa’s networks.
The gross premium corresponds to 43.35% of the collection. From this percentage:
- 35% are distributed among the correctors of the 6 numbers drawn (Sena);
- 19% among 5 number correctors (Quina);
- 19% among the correctors of 4 numbers (Quadra);
- 22% are accumulated and are distributed to the winners of the 6 numbers in the 0 or 5 final competitions.
- 5% will be accumulated for the first track – sena – of the last contest of the year ending 0 or 5 (Mega da Virada).
If there is no winner in any range, the value accumulates for the next competition, in the respective prize range.
Prizes expire 90 days after the drawing date. After this period, the amounts are transferred to the national treasury for application in the Financing Fund for Higher Education Students (Fies).
Mega of the Turn
On December 31st, the contest 2440 of the Mega of the Turn can pay the biggest prize in the history of Caixa’s lotteries. It will be R$ 350 million for those who match the six numbers drawn. Bets can be placed since this Tuesday (16).
Reference: CNN Brasil