Messaritis Renewables is further consolidating itself in the RES market by contracting for construction, six new photovoltaic projects with a total capacity of 3MW.
As the company announced, these projects are located in Thessaly and Evia. In more detail:
– “LAKMOS ENERGIAKI SA” 500kW PV station in Chalkida
– “ELECTRIC PRODUCTION AND TECHNICAL LTD” PV station 500kW in Chalkida
– “MYRTO BALANTANI M.IKE” PV station 500kW in Chalkida
– “PAPPAS MARIOS” PV station 500kW in Chalkida
– “SOLAR RES X IKE” PV station 500kW in Trikala
– “SOLIS CARITAL MIKE” PV station 500kW in Sofades, Karditsa
It is worth noting that these projects come from both existing customers and referrals from partners who have already entrusted their projects to the company, which makes Messaritis Renewables a reliable partner for the construction of photovoltaic stations.
Messaritis Renewables is a member of the MESSARITIS group of companies, which has been active in the field of energy since 1955. It specializes in the construction, operation & maintenance of photovoltaic stations with continuous presence since 2007. It has licensed, studied and constructed over 100 projects to date. as well as provides integrated operation and maintenance services in more than 200 PV stations and in more than 25 prefectures nationwide. The company remains faithful to its values over time, offering services that are distinguished for the high degree of service, technical excellence and innovation.
Source From: Capital