Electronic metronome is a device that plays sound at a specific musical tempo. It is used by musicians as a simulator for training a sense of rhythm. Used when playing music on musical instruments: guitar, violin, drum, piano, synthesizer and others.
Metronomes are highly accurate in reproducing musical rhythm. The digital metronome has a visual representation of tempo, rhythm, strong and weak beats. Our application is a mobile version of the digital metronome. The application is designed in a modern style – Material Design.
Main functions of Metronome by NixGame:
- Set the speed of the music tempo.
- Range is 20 to 300 beats per minute (BPM).
- Setting the preset number of musical beats.
- Adjustment of strong beats and weak beats.
- Choice of sounds.
- Sound volume setting.
- Saving current settings (presets).
- Modern design – Material Design.
- Switch between light and dark theme.
Source: Trash Box