NetSpeed Indicator is a handy, small and simple network tool with useful features to check download and upload speed, check ping, analyze and get connected devices on Wi-Fi, perform speed test and much more.
Check the current download/upload speed directly in the status bar, notification or in the application itself, available in kbps, Mbps or KB/s, MB/s.
Since Android does not display network connection statistics on the screen, you cannot see the current internet bandwidth used for downloads and uploads.
You can monitor real-time network information for any type of network (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi)!
The Net Speed indicator also contains other features:
- ⭐ Speed test – The most accurate speed test (by ookla)
- ⭐ Check today’s and month’s data usage and wifi usage for bytes sent and received.
- ⭐ App stats – A place to check app data and WiFi usage for a selected period of time.
- ⭐ Floating Widget – A floating bubble (also expanding when clicked) showing the current upload/download speed.
- ⭐ Wi-Fi Analyzer – check additional information about your and available Wi-Fi access points (SSID, BSSID, signal strength, MAC, ID, frequency and more).
- ⭐ Ping test – check PING on any address (default is google.com), get the minimum, maximum and average ping value, including packet loss.
- ⭐ Device Discovery – Find all devices connected to your Wi-Fi and get information about them.
Source: Trash Box
I am Joshua Winder, a senior-level journalist and editor at World Stock Market. I specialize in covering news related to the stock market and economic trends. With more than 8 years of experience in this field, I have become an expert in financial reporting.