Almost 157 million euros to more than 630,000 beneficiaries will be paid in the context of payments made by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, e-EFKA, OAED and OPEC during the week of December 13-17.
1. The following payments will be made by the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in the period 13-17 December:
-23.1 million euros will be paid to 247,478 employees whose employment contracts were suspended, as a Christmas present.
-6.8 million euros will be paid to 56,154 employees, included in the COOPERATION, for a Christmas gift
-6.8 million euros will be paid to 29,390 employees included in the CO-EMPLOYMENT Mechanism, for the payment of the financial aid for short-term work for November.
-267,588 euros will be paid to 1,173 beneficiaries, included in the COOPERATION, for balances of September and October 2021
2. From e-EFKA in the period 13-17 December the following payments will be made, within the framework of the regular payments of the Institution:
– € 21.7 million will be paid to 750 beneficiaries following lump sum decisions
-305,000 euros will be paid to 340 beneficiaries as cash benefits (maternity benefits, pregnancy, illness, accident, funeral expenses)
-30,000 euros will be paid to 55 beneficiaries for inheritance benefits of supplementary pension
3. The following payments will be made by OAED:
– EUR 15 million to 40,000 beneficiaries for the payment of unemployment benefits and other benefits
-25 million euros to 7,500 beneficiaries under subsidized employment programs
– € 3.5 million to 6,500 beneficiaries for community service projects
-800,000 euros to 3,000 mothers for a subsidized maternity leave
4. Finally, as OPEC has already announced, on Wednesday, December 15, the increase of the income support of the beneficiaries of the Minimum Guaranteed Income (EEE) will be paid. The total amount is 53.3 million euros and the beneficiary households are 250,000.
Source From: Capital