OneDrive – cloud storage from Microsoft. Open documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, Windows or Mac OS computer, and other devices, and share these files with others. Collaborate with others as efficiently as possible with the Office mobile apps, wherever you are. The OneDrive Android app makes it easy to access your work or personal files on the go.
- Quickly open and save files from OneDrive in Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Find photos with ease with automatic tagging.
- Get notified when someone else edits a shared document.
- Share albums with your favorite photos and videos.
- Open the files you need most offline.
To sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You won’t be able to sign in with a local account. Camera uploads, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are only available on devices with Android 4.0 or later.