Pantelis Naoui (22 years old)
BRANCH: social startup – ChromaSwap
Human communication is based on colors, where each color corresponds to a stimulus, information or emotion. At present, 350 million people worldwide have discoloration, the congenital inability to recognize green and red color spectrums. The lack of a complete accessibility solution makes the everyday life of fellow citizens difficult, from students who will have difficulty in their schooling to employees and users of digital applications.
Realizing the value of color and the need for it to be understood by all people, Pantelis Naoui creates ChromaSwap, the first social startup that offers complete digital accessibility solutions that help businesses and operators adapt to an environmentally friendly color. It offers tools for analysis, conversion of digital material and design of applications in colors that are friendly to discoloration, for the purpose of all three types of discoloration (protonopia, deuteranopia, tritanopia).
ChromaSwap, powered by the vision of a young man who, having his own discoloration, tries to offer the best possible to his fellow human beings, managed in just 2 years to win the 1st place in StartupNow Forum 2019, the 1st place in the GreenTech Challenge ESU by NTUA 2019, to be in the top 10 finalists of the pan-European competition Reload Greece 2020 and to complete its incubation in the Invent ICT incubator of the National Technical University of Athens in 2021 with the same funding.
The innovative startup opens new avenues for modern services to offer customized accessibility options to discoloration, with the ultimate goal of creating a wider digital ecosystem that will make discoloration-friendly design efficient and sustainable. Education, entertainment and culture are pillars of society where accessibility choices are necessary.
For ChromaSwap each person is unique and perceives the world in their own special way. We need to embrace the needs of people with dyskinesia. It is our duty to offer them the colors they deserve.
Methodology: Out of the more than 100 nominations collected by “Forbes” – either through applications of the interested parties themselves or through proposals from institutions and competent bodies – the editorial team made a first selection and came up with 50. The jury, which consisted of Mr. Spyros Theodoropoulos (CEO of Chipita), Nikos Karamouzis (former President of Eurobank and the Hellenic Banking Association, President of Grant Thornton), Michalis Bletsas (Director of Informatics at MIT Media Lab), Theocharos Filipos Capital.gr, president of Attica Publications), evaluated the 50 candidacies with scores from 1 (lowest) to 4 (highest), based on which the final ranking was formed. The order of publication is defined according to the members’ rating (from highest to lowest) and then alphabetically. Conditions for participation in the list “Forbes 30 Under 30 Greece 2022” were met by those born from 1/1/1992 onwards.
* ComeTogether: A revolutionary idea for buying and reselling tickets
* Cleesto: The platform that offers digital solutions in the tourism industry
* Project Parenting is the first educational platform that supports parents
* Staiatis Voglis: The startupper who shares the same passion for sustainable fishing and information services
* Stefanos Douskos: He did not give up and was justified
* Marialina Tsinidi: The 17-year-old student whose experiments travel in space
* CollegeLink: The platform that connects young people with the job market
* Nikolas Varveris and OVIVIEW open the door of employers to young people
* Authentic fishing experiences in the Mediterranean via Fisea
* Thanasis Gavelas: The gold paralympian who twice broke the world record in Tokyo
* Video games and virtual reality made in Greece by eNVy softworks and V. Karavasilis
* Carge makes appointments for charging anywhere in Europe
* Eleni Keliri has set a goal of water consolidation
* ShelfNow: The marketplace that knows traders directly from food producers
* Rebecca Paleologos with Inverzio brings revolution in the field of human interaction
* M. Tentoglou: From amateur parkour to Gold Olympian
* Wet lab: A group of 15 students in the fight against coronavirus with a bacillus vaccine
Source From: Forbes