Pocket – a program for saving articles or web pages of interest to you in order to read them later. This avoids cluttering your bookmarks with links that you only need once.
- WHAT CAN I SAVE? Save articles, videos, recipes and web pages found on the web or your favorite applications.
- READ ANYWHERE, EVEN OFFLINE. If you save content to Pocket, it will be on your phone, tablet, or computer, even if you’re offline. Ideal for commuting, traveling, or curled up on the couch.
- THE READING BECAME MORE PLEASANT. View your saved content in a simple, easy-to-use format for a much better viewing experience on any page.
- WORKS OFFLINE. The saved materials are available offline. Configure Pocket to download only when Wi-Fi is on, this will reduce traffic usage.
- USE WITH YOUR FAVORITE SITES AND APPS. Pocket lets you save interesting content wherever you find it – while browsing the Internet or using your favorite apps on the go. Once you’re done reading, send the articles and videos you like to Pocket to a friend, or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Evernote, or by email.