untitled design

Porridge, from Ultraje a Rigor, undergoes a 3-hour 3-hour skull surgery at a hospital in SP

Bassist Rinaldo Amaral, known as Mingau, from the band Ultraje a Rigor, shot in the head in Paraty, on the south coast of Rio de Janeiro, early this Sunday (3) underwent surgery that lasted 3 hours and 30 minutes at Hospital São Luiz do Itaim, part of the Rede D’Or, where he was transferred for the afternoon.

“The clinical picture is serious, and the patient will remain under the care of the Intensive Care Unit, sedated and maintained under mechanical ventilation”, says the hospital statement.

data-youtube-width=”500px” data-youtube-height=”281px” data-youtube-ui=”entertainment” data-youtube-play=”” data-youtube-mute=”0″ data-youtube-id= “pomqk7z4EMM”

Porridge arrived in SP on an aircraft with ICU

Porridge was transferred to São Paulo on a Fire Department aircraft equipped with an ICU.

He arrived at Hospital São Luiz Itaim, in the south of São Paulo, around 2 pm. See below the video of the helicopter arriving at the hospital.

Hospital São Luiz do Itaim informed, through its press office, that Porridge “was immediately received by the service team that was waiting for him. The clinical picture is considered delicate. The patient will receive all the necessary assistance for his case, which is under the coordination of the neurosurgeon Manoel Jacobsen Teixeira”.

The band’s producer, Sammantha Donadel, said that the bassist will be sent to do a tomography.

Around 11 am this Sunday, the City Hall sent images to the CNN the arrival of the firefighters’ helicopter at Paraty airport to start transferring the bassist.

A CNN through the advice of the Municipality of Paraty, the management of the Hospital Municipal Hugo Miranda informed that the bassist “was stabilized by the hospital team and an evaluation was carried out by the neurosurgery team, who verified the need for transfer to a hospital specialized in neuroscience” .

“The State Department of Health authorized the transfer of the Fire Department aircraft, equipped with a Mobile ICU”, he added.

In a note, Mayor Luciano Vidal thanked the State Health Secretary, Dr. Luizinho, and Governor Cláudio Castro (PL) for their support in the transfer operation.

“Now it’s time to ask God and put it in the hands of the medical team who will carry out future procedures. Here I want to thank everyone for their support, which is indispensable at this time”, said the mayor.

(Posted by Carolina Farias)

Source: CNN Brasil

You may also like

Most popular