Psiphon Is a free open-source VPN service designed to bypass network censorship. The application allows you to bypass local blocking of sites from services. To improve accessibility, several protocols are used at once, such as VPN, SSH and HTTP proxy. In addition, the application can be used to protect privacy on open Wi-Fi networks, since all traffic will be encrypted.
Psiphon – in Russian it is read as Psiphon or Siphon. Immediately after connecting to the service, a page opens in the browser, which displays your IP and the country through which the tunneling is carried out. There is a setting for traffic tunneling for an individual application or for all connections from your smartphone.
Features of Psiphon App:
- Completely free service with no ads.
- Available without registration and the connection is started with one click.
- Automatic selection of a protocol to bypass different types of locks.
- Complete statistics on the amount of used traffic.
- Open source project.
- Sound and vibration when the connection status changes.
- Tunnel traffic for selected applications or for all connections.
- Ability to choose a country to connect.
Difference between regular and Pro versions:
- Psiphon – application without ads, but with a maximum connection speed of about 2 Mbps
- Psiphon Pro – with ads when connected, but with the ability to increase the speed for viewing ads or buying a subscription.