Pydroid 3 is the easiest to use and powerful educational Python 3 IDE for Android.
Important note: in case of problems with tensorflow, please install “keras==2.6” in pip. This issue has been introduced to keras since the release of Pydroid 3 and we are working on a fix.
- Offline Python 3 Interpreter: No Internet is required to run Python programs.
- Pip package manager and own repository for ready-made wheel packages for advanced scientific libraries such as numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn and jupyter.
- OpenCV is now available (on devices with Camera2 API support). *
- TensorFlow and PyTorch are also available. *
- Examples are available out of the box for faster learning.
- Full Tkinter GUI support.
- Full featured terminal emulator with readline support (available in pip).
- Built-in compiler for C, C++ and even Fortran, designed specifically for Pydroid 3. It allows Pydroid 3 to build any libraries from pip, even if they use native code. You can also build and install dependencies from the command line.
- Cython support.
- PDB debugger with breakpoints and clock.
- Kivy graphics library with shiny new SDL2 backend.
- PyQt5 support is available in the Quick Install repository along with matplotlib PyQt5 support without additional code.
- Matplotlib Kivy support is available in the Quick Install repository.
- pygame 2 support.
Source: Trash Box
I am a writer for World Stock Market. I have been working in finance for over 7-8 years, and I have experience with a variety of financial instruments. My work has taken me to Japan, China, Europe, and the United States. I speak Japanese and Chinese fluently.