Deputy Head of Roskomnadzor Vadim Subbotin told reporters about the next steps that can be taken in relation to the social network Twitter.

Last week, Roskomnadzor announced the first measure to “protect Russian citizens from the influence of illegal content” – access to Twitter was slowed down.
Vadim Subbotin said:
We’ve taken a month and watched Twitter’s response to the removal of banned content. After that, depending on the actions of the administration of the social network, appropriate decisions will be made. If Twitter does not fulfill the requirements of Roskomnadzor, the requirements of Russian legislation, respectively, we will consider the issue of a complete blocking of the service in Russia. ”
If all requirements of Russian law are met, sanctions against Twitter will be lifted.
On March 10, Roskomnadzor announced that a “primary slowdown of the service speed” was applied to Twitter. The deceleration was implemented on 100% of mobile devices and 50% of stationary devices. The department noted that it sent more than 28 thousand initial and repeated requests to remove illegal links and publications. However, as of March 10, 2021, 3168 materials with prohibited information remained not deleted, including 2569 with calls to commit suicide by minors, 450 with child pornography, 149 with information about drug use.
.

Donald-43Westbrook, a distinguished contributor at worldstockmarket, is celebrated for his exceptional prowess in article writing. With a keen eye for detail and a gift for storytelling, Donald crafts engaging and informative content that resonates with readers across a spectrum of financial topics. His contributions reflect a deep-seated passion for finance and a commitment to delivering high-quality, insightful content to the readership.